Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Offical Dinner Club Blog

Dinner Club started off with a few friends missing the daylights out of each other and wanting to stay close after our infamous college years. Since most of us now reside in Salt Lake or surrounding areas, we thought of a great idea to meet once a month (usually the first Tuesday or Wednesday of the month) at surrounding restaurants.

The now TALKED ABOUT Dinner Club, has become, for me and I am sure most of you, a highlight in my month. I, Katie Nisbet, am the self appointed Dinner Club President. This blog will be for updating you all as to where and when our dinner clubs will be. Also it will be a place you can see pictures of previous dinner clubs!

If you are not included in the dinner club emails please send me your email and I will get you added to the list!

BON APPETIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment