Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March Dinner Club. Plus some exciting news from Patty and Steuri!

March's Dinner Club was fantastic! Not only was it the biggest turn out yet. We were all blessed with Patty's presence! She was there to announce the Chi Omega Scholarship Fund! It will be a lasting legacy for the Alpha Gama chapter of USU. But this Dinner Club also had the likes of Jenny O, Sarah Reale, Katie Steuri Cox (who announced she is PREGOS!) and even some oldies but goodies like Bax, Brianna and Jamie B.! It was a blast! Thanks to Steve at Sonora Grill, who accomodated the large group (and the large NOISE!). Hopefully this is a sign to come that Dinner Club will be getting bigger and bigger!
On another note I would like to point out that Emily Johnson Bergeson has been to EVERY Dinner Club. Her and I hold the record. So I just want to give a shout out to my girl Mona (aka Emily). She rocks and I appreciate her always supporting Dinner Club.
I am going to start my "call outs" to certain individuals that should be coming to Dinner Club as well on this blog. Look for upcoming post to see if you are the (un) lucky girl.

1 comment: